Canon Pixma TS6420A Printer Setup
Canon Pixma TS-6420a is a Multi-function printer that can bring a huge impact on printing output with reference to the specification of the printer. Use the Canon Official page and ensure the printer specifications to start the printing process. Link to the compatible system to the printer and start the proficient output.
Canon Pixma TS6420A First Time Setup
- First, you need to unpack the new Canon Pixma TS6420A printer from the box and place it on a smooth surface.
- Attempt to eradicate all the excess tapes and sealed work on the printer packings.
- Search the orange-color protective cap on the printer head and peel it out slowly.
- Gently, open the rare tray and slowly extend the paper support and pull the output tray extension by opening the front tray.
- Further, you need to Switch ON the Canon Pixma TS6420A printer and system to the wall outlet.
- Fit the lock lever carefully to open the Canon printer head.
- Then, make sure the USB cables are plugged into their respective ports only after the OS installation process.
- Check whether the printer head is fixed properly into the slot to initiate the next procedure.
- Further, try to hold the push button and you need to enclose the ink tank into the right-hand side slot.
- Support through the given Manual and locate the ink tank about the indicated color in the slots.
- Operate using the start-up settings and finish the setup procedures.
- Finally, connect via the Canon Official page to download the latest Canon Pixma TS6420A software to complete the printer setup.
Canon Pixma TS6420A Driver Setup
Canon Pixma TS6420A Driver for Windows
- Before the driver setup, confirm whether the printer setup is fulfilled its requirements. Or else, use the Manual to complete it.
- Open the system browser and open the Canon Official page using the essential keywords to begin the driver setup.
- Access using the Canon Pixma TS6420A printer setup page to download the latest Canon Pixma TS6420A driver software.
- Then, you need to ensure the compatible type and language settings before hitting the download button.
- Try to save the downloaded driver file to Windows using the extension and carry out using the on-screen directives to complete the driver installation procedure.
- Then, use the Windows settings and use the Printers & Scanners option to view the printer name. IF needed, just right-click and make sure the driver setup using Windows.
Canon Pixma TS6420A Driver for Mac
- To begin with, you need to start the driver setup on your Mac device by confirming the printer setup needs.
- Now, you need to access using the Canon Official page and move on with the printer keys to get the list of printer driver that suits the Mac.
- Make use of the list and choose the desired Canon Pixma TS6420A driver Software from the list and connect through the settings on Compatible type & language options.
- Relax until the driver is downloaded completely on your windows system.
- Then, you need to extract the file and start the driver installation using the on-screen guidelines and finish the driver setup procedures.
- At last, you need to ensure with the settings like Apple> System Preferences > Printers & Scanners option.
Canon Pixma TS6420A setup using CD
- Keep the installation CD given to the package to begin the Driver installation CD package to it.
- Ensure with the driver installation CD and insert it into the compatible system drive.
- Confirm with the CD has no visible scratches on it before starting the driver installation.
- Relax until the CD gets recognized by the system and wait for the instant pop-up message. Tap on the pop-up and move on with the saved driver Software file.
- Extract and start the installation process using the Run option. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation procedure.
- At last, make sure the installed driver is under the latest version.
Canon Pixma TS6420A setup without CD
- To begin with, you need to confirm whether the system and its connected devices are properly functioning.
- Then, switch ON the respective system and open the windows secured browser to search the driver software that is compatible with the devices.
- Further, utilize the required printer keys to the search panel and relax with the list of driver names to pick.
- Then, select the Canon Pixma TS6420A driver Software and finish the driver download process using the settings like compatible type & Language.
- Carry out the given on-screen and finish the driver installation procedure.
Canon Pixma TS6420A Wireless setup
- To begin with, you need to confirm the printer essentials like printer settings, setup configuration details, and more.
- Keep the wireless router nearby the printer setup for flawless printing work using the Wi-Fi setup page.
- Utilize the control panel of the Canon Pixma TS6420A printer and choose the Setup option. Move on with the Wireless LAN setup > ok.
- For the efficient procedure, place the wireless router near the printer and type the router’s name. here, you need to mention the WEP key.
- Download the desired driver and confirm the network stability. Try to finish the wireless setup using the on-screen guidelines.
- To the end, press the Wi-Fi button for a minute and wait for the indication pop-up. To the end, hold the color button or black button to get the Wi-Fi setup on the Canon Pixma TS6420A printer.
Canon Pixma TS6420A USB setup
- To begin with, switch ON the printer using the network & power connection.
- Further, you can use the USB setup either via Manual or installer support.
- Alternatively, start the driver installation using the on-screen procedure.
- Once you complete the driver installation, the installer will prompt for the mode of connectivity- Choose USB setup.
- Use the Canon Official page and Manual to plug in the USB cables from one end to the other end of the power socket.
- At to end of the setup, assign the print task and ensure the Canon Pixma TS6420 USB Setup.
Canon Pixma TS6420A Troubleshooting
Canon Pixma TS6420A Offline Fix
- To start with, connect through the Printer & Faxes icon to begin the Canon printer icon that you need to bring back the printer online.
- Use the upcoming screen and wait for the print job queues history pop-up notifications/alerts. Tap to the settings like pop-up bar >menu bar to hit the online option & choose the printer icon on the Mac Dock.
- Next, you need to operate through the Hardware> Print & Fax option> Canon Pixma TS6420A printer.
- Connect via the left side of the screen to get the list of available options. Pick the Open the queues button.
- Next, you need to Resume the printer and change the offline to online mode using the checkbox.
- Still, if you see any issues- contact the Technical Team for instant solution & support.
Canon Pixma TS6420A Driver Unavailable
- Initially, try to confirm whether the printer and devices are connected to the proper power & network.
- Check whether the driver is suitable for the system and move on with the system settings to look at the details of the driver.
- Make sure the software is to its latest version.
- Connect through the Printers & Scanners option and obtain the list of products which is connected to the system.
- Further, you need to check the Canon Pixma TS6420A driver details by right-clicking on the connected printer name.
- At last, use the Canon Official page and download the latest Canon Pixma TS6420A driver software using the suitable printer keys.