How to Fix Canon PIXMA TS6420 Printer not Printing?
Canon PIXMA TS6420 printer doesn’t print after assigning the print job? –Calm down and it’s a usual error that occurs often while connecting to the printer. It can be occurred due to various reasons like improper printer connection & configurations, incorrect port connections, driver software malfunction or outdated, and physical damages. So, use the given bunch of instructions to overcome the Printer not printing issues in no time.
Why is my Canon PIXMA TS6420 Printer not printing?
Follow the given steps to overcome the Canon PIXMA TS6420 printer not printing error:
- First, you need to check the printer to system interface connection is proper or not. If not, try to use the new USB cables if opted for USB connections.
- If it is a network printing, ensure with the network signal and other network configuration details.
- Try to enter the network security credentials properly to avoid this kind of issue.
- Further, open the paper input tray and check for sufficient paper sheets. Try to load the quality paper sheets to the input tray.
- Eventually, check whether the ink cartridge is filled with premium ink cartridges to it.
- Check the selected document for any blank pages in between to get this type of error.
- Now, use the system settings and inspect the Canon PIXMA TS-6420 driver software details.
- If suspected of any malfunction or out of date, use the Canon Official page and get the instant download process on the latest Canon PIXMA TS6420 driver.
- Try to restart the printer and system by unplugging all the cords and connecting them again using the Canon Manual support.
- Still, you face the Canon PIXMA TS6420 printer not printing issue– Contact Our Technical Team to support with instant solution & service.
Steps to Fix PIXMA TS6420 Printer Not Printing Issues
Track the given steps to fix the Canon PIXMA TS6420 printer not printing issues:
- Start with the printer power verification- Turn on the Canon TS6420 printer using the power button and wait for its active mode.
- If not, check the power cables that are connecting the printer to the wall outlet and other devices. Connect them again using the proper connectivity.
- If the print job is assigned to the other printer devices linked with the system. This type of error may occur. Try to check the print series and connect to it when you are configuring with the printer. Use the option- Set as default printer.
- Turn off the printer and disconnect all the power cables from the printer & backside of the printer.
- Approximately, wait for 30 seconds and reconnect it properly to the ports using the Manual given.
- Try to reboot the printer, router, and system using the reboot option.
- Then, restart all the devices and start the print work.
- Load the sufficient quality paper sheets to the input tray.
- Refill or replace the new ink cartridge and start the print work using the print option.
- Still, you face the problem- Contact Our technical team for easy assistance and solution.