Canon PIXMA MG2522 Wifi Setup
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Wi-Fi setup is a wireless feature that can be connected via a stable network. For the effortless procedure, use the printer and system are available with updated MG2522 driver software. Use the given steps to proceed with the wireless setup with the help of Compatible Windows or Mac system devices.
How to connect Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer to Wifi?
Use the given instructions to establish the Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer to Wi-Fi connection:
- Initially, press the power button to start the printer device.
- Make use of the settings menu & select the printer device with the help of navigation arrow keys to the Device settings>ok option.
- Connect through the navigation arrow keys again by pressing on it until you locate the LAN settings and give ok to it.
- After completing the LAN settings, you need to wait for the printer connection & recognition by searching the scanned Wi-Fi network.
- You will notice the printer with the flickering lighting.
- On the upcoming step, select the Wireless LAN setup or standard Setup option and hit the ok option. If you don’t find the progress is fast, use the Stop option and select the above option to proceed next.
- Utilize the similar navigation arrow buttons to find the Wi-Fi network settings using the printer control panel.
- Connect through the network page and specify the Wi-Fi passphrase. Further, use the Ok option and wait to show the connected status.
How to connect Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer to computer?
Connect through the Canon PIXMA MG2522 to the computer using the given steps:
- Initially, connect the printer using the stable Wi-Fi network and connect the computer to the same network.
- Utilize the computer keyboard by using the Windows key + R key to open the Run command.
- Connect by preferring the copy & paste facility on-control/nameMicrosoft.DevicesAndPrinters on the tab and hit ok.
- Further, pick the Add a printer option and move on with given on-screen guidelines without skipping.
- Ensure with the network and other wireless configurations are correctly chosen.
- Drag the wireless router nearby the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer setup for hassle-free signal strength.
- Initiate the sample print work using the print option to confirm the Wireless connection between the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer and computer.
- In case the printer shows any troubleshooting issues regarding the wireless or any other issue. Connect through the below instructions or contact Our Technical Team for instant service & solution.