What is WPS pin for the Canon Pixma G2010 printer
WPS Wi-Fi Protected Setup enables the users to get flawless network support on how to get easily get connected to the wireless modes using your home Wi-Fi setup. Use the below steps to complete the WPS setup on your computer and Canon Pixma G2010 printer setup.
Where is the WPS pin on the Canon Pixma G2010 printer
- To begin with, utilize the Menu on your active Canon PIXMA G2010 printer panel.
- Then, proceed using the WLAN setup and with the help of navigation arrows, you have to opt for the OK to complete the process.
- Prefer the nearby wireless networks among the shown list of network names.
- Select the required WPS via navigation arrow keys. Complete the setup using the OK option.
- Choose the unique PIN code method by scrolling down to the arrows, and hitting the OK message that pops-up.
- Use the next screen, you will be getting your unique 8-digit WPS PIN.
Want to WPS PIN setup your printer? Call Us
What is the WPS button on Canon printer PIXMA G2010?
WPS button your Canon Pixma G2010 printer can be used easily by preferring the stable network support and handlings. Utilize the below steps and locate the WPS button.
1) First, find out the desired WPS button on the printer to start the wireless setup.
2) Then, you have to press the located WPS button on your wireless router.
3) To the end, wait until the lights on both the router and printer indicate solid green.
How do I connect my Canon PIXMA G2010 to wireless using WPS Pin:
- Start the setup by using the printer’s Menu button via the home page.
- Access using the Menu category to obtain the list of network names through the Network Settings button. On the next window, type the proper ID name and PIN via the system keypad.
- Once you have arranged the printer properly, you need to use the Wireless LAN configuration Settings. Once you find the screen with the message stating “do you want to use the wireless LAN configuration process?” react with the Yes option.
- Wait for the display to show proper progress content or message. Hit the OK button to accept the terms and conditions.
- Then, pick the Wireless LAN Configuration to simply enable it. Prefer the required WPS Code option.
- Confirm with the Yes option and mention the WPS Pin, and verify whether the WI-FI signal flashes on the computer panel.
- Finally, make sure the connected network WI-FI signal is sturdy and flawless to access wirelessly.
How do I connect my Canon PIXMA G2010 to wireless using the WPS push button?
- Start the setup by pressing the setup button on the printer.
- Connect through the provided navigation arrows to choose the device settings option > OK button.
- Move on with the LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Configure through the navigation key to choose the wireless LAN setup section and press the OK button.
- Wait for the required Canon printer to find the WPS access point to start the wireless setup by itself.
- On the other hand, you must press and hold the WPS button for at least 5 seconds and then press the OK button.
- At the same time, press & hold the WPS button which is on the AP device for a few seconds, and relax and hit the OK button.
- Look at the screen to show the connected status and hit OK.
- To the end, you need to use the copy button and get the standby mode for the printer. Finally, begin the wireless printing using the Canon PIXMA G2010 WPS setup via the push button.