Canon Pixma MX490 Driver Setup
Driver installation rules the functions of the compatible device to the printer connection later. Driver download and installation can be done using simple procedures using driver download page and on CD format.
Want to setup your printer? Call Us
How to Download Canon Pixma MX490 Driver
- Once printer setup on Canon Pixma MX490 printer are made properly. Proceed with the following step.
- Choose the wireless or USB cord connection type.
- Get the printer driver either on CD format or else using the driver download page promptly.
- To download driver setup on the Canon Pixma MX490 printer, select the driver download option.
- After finishing the driver download process, it brings to the Windows or Mac device folder to save the file.
- Look for the downloaded driver file using an extension to the Windows and Mac devices.
- Finally, tick the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions during the driver installation process later.
How to install the Canon Pixma MX490 software
- After the driver download setup process, try to install the desired driver file using the install option.
- Alternatively, Double-click on the downloaded folder on the compatible system.
- Further, try to Auto-run the downloaded Canon Pixma MX490 driver setup.
- Try to download the up-to-date version of the software to avoid problem.
- Select mode of connection, using the settings and preferences on the system and printer which is connected.
- Now, use the wizard guiding rules to install the printer software.
- Try with sample prints using Canon Pixma MX490 printer setup.
Canon Pixma MX490 printer can connect to Windows and MAC computers with specific OS versions. Here is the list of compatible Windows and MAC OS versions:
Windows: 32 and 64 bit OS versions of Windows 8.1, 8, 7, 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, and 32-bit version of Windows XP SP3.
MAC: MAC OS versions from 10.6 to 10.9.