Canon Pixma MG2920 Driver Download
Now you can download the latest set of Canon Pixma MG2920 printer driver and software with expert assistance. The latest set of drivers enhance printer performance in the long run.
Usually, Canon offers a range of drivers and software to enable a particular feature of MG2920. The available Pixma MG2920 drivers are the Full Driver & Software Package and the XPS printer drivers.
- The Full Feature Driver and Software Package helps with improving printer performance.
- XPS Printer drivers are the advanced printer driver and software that helps with printing 16-bits per color.
- The Full feature Driver package is mandatory, where as the XPS drivers are optional.
Here are the instructions to install Pixma MG2920 driver and software for MAC and Windows.
How to Download Canon Pixma MG2920 Driver
- Step #1: To begin with, the Canon Pixma MG2920 driver download, connect the printer to the computer and network. Here, you can use either the USB connection or the wireless connection.
- Step #2: Next, use the Canon software CD/DVD or download the file from the website.
- Step #3: Ensure that you download the compatible Canon printer drivers for Windows or MAC.
- Step #4: After that, run the installation wizard file and proceed with the driver download instructions.
- Step #5: Now, the wizard pops the “Add Printer” screen. Here, you can see the list of devices that are available near the Windows device.
- Step #6: From this list of devices, select your Canon Pixma MG2920 printer name to add it to the Windows or MAC.
How to Install Canon Pixma MG2920 Driver
You can use the same set of steps in the case of Canon Pixma MG2920 driver reinstall. However, before reinstalling the drivers, uninstall all the Canon MG2920 driver files from the Windows or MAC.
- Step #1: Download the latest and compatible Canon MG2920 drivers from the website.
- Step #2: After that, proceed with the Canon MG2920 driver reinstallation.
- Step #3: Similarly, to update the Canon printer drivers, check the website for the latest set of Canon printer drivers.
- Step #4: Then, download the latest file and proceed with the installation process.
- Step #5: In case you are unable to download the compatible Canon MG2920 printer driver for Windows or MAC OS version, connect with our experts.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- MAC OS 10.5
- MAC OS 10.6
- MAC OS 10.7
- MAC OS 10.8
A List of Canon Pixma MG2920 Software
You can download and install different Canon MG2920 software files to enable different Canon printer features. The Canon MG2920 printer software available are:
- Easy-PhotoPrint Editor
- My Image Garden
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX
- Quick Menu
- My Printer
How to Install Canon Pixma MG2920 Software
You can download and install this Canon software from the website for both Windows and MAC. The general instructions for Canon printer software download and installation are as below:
- Step #1: To begin with, Canon MG2920 software download, visit the website and download the latest software files.
- Step #2: Next, initiate the setup wizard and follow the installation instructions on the screen.
- Step #3: Choose the connectivity mode between the printer and the computer when the wizard asks.
- Step #4: Finally, complete the installation process and print a test file.
Compatible OS Versions For Canon Pixma MG2920 Printer
Canon Pixma MG2920 printer is compatible with Windows and MAC computers. However, the MG2920 printer supports only selective OS versions of both Windows and MAC. Here is the list of supported Windows and MAC OS versions:
- 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 7 Service pack1, Vista Service Pack 1&2 and 32 bit version of Windows XP Service Pack 3.
- Similarly, Canon Pixma MG2920 supports MAC OS versions from 10.6 to 10.9.
Help and Assistance
For any further assistance on Canon Pixma MG2920 Setup, call our toll-free number or chat with our experts for immediate assistance.
If you face any Software installation failure during the process, uninstall the complete Canon Pixma MG2920 printer drivers and software files. Then, reinstall the latest drivers and software and initiate the installation. In case the installation failed error persist, connect with our experts for immediate assistance.