Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver Setup
In order to proceed driver setup on windows and Mac using Canon pixma MG2522 printer setup, first download the required software using web page.
To proceed with the Canon Pixma MG2522 driver setup on Windows and Mac, below are the steps to download and install the required software.
How to Download Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver
- Turn on the computer (Windows/MAC).
- Connect the Canon Pixma MG2522 with the computer using a USB Cord or Wireless.
- Get the printer driver either from CD enclosed or else using driver download page.
- In order to download Canon pixma MG2522 driver, go to official canon website.
- Search for the compatible driver suitable to your windows/MAC OS.
- Click on download button to get the required software.
- Once the download is done, save it on the system.
Canon Pixma MG2522 supports a few Windows and MAC OS versions.
Windows: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, and Windows XP SP3 32-bit.
MAC: Mac OS X 10.7.5 – 10.11
How to Install Canon Pixma MG2522 Software
- After completing the driver download process for connecting Canon pixma MG2522 printer on Windows or Mac devices.
- Now, double-click on the downloaded file on your respective compatible system.
- Ensure the software is downloaded to its latest version.
- Further, choose the connection method, using the preferences on the system and printer which is connected.
- Using the wizard guidelines, install the printer software.
- Finally, start taking flawless-printings to ensure the Canon pixma MG2522 driver setup.