Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver and software for MAC and Windows OS versions are available on our website. In addition, you can download the latest drivers for the compatible versions of OS here in a click. Here are the simple steps to install the Canon mg2522 drivers and software.
How to Download Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver
- Step #1: First of all, connect your device with a computer with the Wireless mode or the USB cable.
- Step #2: Identify your device operating system and download the latest and the compatible drivers and software for that OS version. Now, extract the downloaded file to your computer and run the AutoRun file.
- Step #3: Follow the instructions on the wizard and complete the Drivers install.
- Step #4: Finally, verify the installed software by printing a test file.
Canon Pixma MG2522 supports a few Windows and MAC OS versions.
Windows: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, and Windows XP SP3 32-bit.
MAC: Mac OS X 10.7.5 – 10.11
How to Install Canon Pixma MG2522 Software
If in case you have installed only the primary drivers and software during pixma MG2522 setup process. you can install the secondary software later by following these simple steps.
- Step #1: To download a specific Canon software, select your device Operating System version.
- Step #2: Then, download the compatible drivers and software for the device.
- Step #3: Next, extract the downloaded file to the device and run the Autorun file.
- Step #4: Finally, follow the steps on the installation wizard and complete the process by choosing the right mode of connectivity.
- Step #5: To sum up, if you struggle downloading MG2522 or PRO-100 driver, reach out to us.