Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Wi-Fi setup
Want to establish the best wireless features using the provided Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Wi-Fi setup features? Here, you have instant support on how to setup Wi-Fi using your stable & active network connection. Make use of the provided guidelines to make a wise printing work without any cable or cord connections & problems related to it.
How do I setup my Canon MAXIFY MB5320 printer to Wi-Fi?
- You need to start the wireless setup by turning ON the power button of your Canon MAXIFY MB5320 printer device.
- Carry out using the settings button on the printer device and operate using the navigation arrow keys to use the Device settings>ok option.
- Make use of the navigation arrow keys to choose the LAN settings and hit the ok option.
- Then, move on with the LAN settings and relax until you get the list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- Wait until you see any flickers on the indicated light.
- Now, you can carry out using the Wireless LAN setup or standard Setup > OK. Here, try to choose the Stop option, if you didn’t see any changes in settings.
- Utilize the same arrow buttons to proceed with the Wi-Fi network settings through the printer panel.
- Finally, wait for the Wi-Fi passphrase and select the Ok option till you observe any screen pop-up with connected status.
How do I setup my Canon MAXIFY MB5320 printer to a computer?
- First, you have to switch ON the respective devices and configure them with the user’s Wi-Fi network access.
- Make sure the active Canon Maxify MB-5320 printer and system device are interfaced and connected to the same network connection.
- Get your wireless router closer to your printer setup for uninterrupted printer access.
- You have to continue with the Control panel settings on the desktop and choose the view Devices & Printers option.
- Wait until the resultant page and pick the Devices & Printers option. Then, you have to relax until the system connects to the desired Canon printer.
- Once you recognize the printer’s name, hit the Next option,
- Next, you can see the system automatically download driver software that suits your active Canon Maxify MB-5320 printer.
- To the end, finalize by right-clicking on the printer’s icon/name shown and choose the drop-down to obtain the Properties option.