Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Wifi Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Wi-Fi setup is the wireless access through which you can print wirelessly with various connecting features that are specified to the printer. You need to have a strong Wi-Fi network connection to establish the trouble-free canon printer setup on your selected document t or image.
How to connect Canon MAXIFY MB2720 printer to Wifi?
Use the given steps to exhibit the Canon MAXIFY MB2720 printer to Wifi connection:
- Prior, make sure the system which is connected is available with the latest Canon MAXIFY MB 2720 driver software.
- Use the given Manual and connect the printer to the power outlet with appropriate connections with reference to the ports.
- Turn on the compatible system and eventually enable the active network.
- Get the printer control panel support and press the home button on the printer.
- Choose the LAN settings and followed with wireless LAN setup.
- Utilize the LAN setup option and choose the cableless setup using the resultant page.
- Give ok for the corresponding options.
- Now, either use the Canon MAXIFY MB2720 driver installation CD or the Canon Official page to get the desired driver installation.
- Further, download and use the startup option on it. Later, click on wireless LAN.
- On the next screen, use the method of connection via wireless from the option. At last, add the printer and start the wireless print using the Canon MAXIFY MB 2720 Wi-Fi access
How to connect Canon MAXIFY MB2720 printer to computer?
Connect through the following steps below to obtain the Canon MAXIFY MB2720 printer connected to the computer
- Check the printer requirement and complete it using the Canon Manual.
- Then, use the Home button on the printer control panel to get the LAN Settings> wireless LAN setup>cableless setup.
- Then, give ok to the resultant page.
- Use the CD to download and run the setup file on the connected computer.
- Once you downloaded the file, double-tap to Run the file and move using the start setup menu.
- Go with the on-screen prompts by agreeing to the License page.
- Then, select the option- connect via wireless router.
- Verify the printer for its driver details. Install the canon printer driver if required using the Canon Official page support.
- Make sure the network and router are stable type.
- Start the print work using the Canon MAXIFY MB2720 setup for the wireless print job.