Canon iX6820 Driver Download
Pixma iX6820 Driver and Software for MAC and Windows are available from Canon on both CD and online. You can now download and install the complete set of Canon Pixma iX6820 drivers for both Windows and MAC. Here are the complete instructions set of Pixma iX6820 Driver Download from both CD and online. To download and install the Canon Pixma iX6820 driver from the CD, here are the easy instructions.
Want to setup your printer? Call US
Ask Support Community
Experts in the field, ready to help
How to Download Instructions
All the information you need at your fingertips
Canon Pixma iX6820 Driver Online
- Initially, go to the driver download page. Then, select your computer OS version.
- Ensure that your computer is compatible with the Canon Pixma iX6820 printer.
- Now, the website throws all the available set of drivers for your computer.
- Here, you can choose either the basic set of the driver or the Canon Pixma Full feature driver package.
- The basic set of drivers enables only the basic printing and scanning feature, while the full driver package can enable multiple features of your Canon iX6820 printer.
- After downloading the file, extract it to a folder and run the AutoRun file.
- Here, complete the basic preference settings like country, language, and date and proceed further.
- Now, the wizard walks you through the connection mode screen. On this screen, select either the wired connection or the wireless mode of connection.
- After that, complete the Canon Pixma iX6820 driver install by installing the necessary software to your computer. Here you can choose either the full software package or the basic one. You may also install the add-on or optional software to your computer later after the first time setup.
- If you need any help with getting the compatible Canon Pixma iX6820 driver for your computer, call our experts.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- MAC OS 10.5
- MAC OS 10.6
- MAC OS 10.7
- MAC OS 10.8
Details About OS
Canon Pixma iX6820 is compatible with a few OS versions of Windows and MAC. The iX6820 printer supports and functions only with these OS versions. Here is a list of Windows and MAC OS versions that function with the Canon Pixma iX6820 printer.
Windows OS versions: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista Service Packs 1 & 2, 32-bit version of Windows XP Service Pack 3.
MAC OS versions: MAC OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, MAC OS X 10.7 – Lion, MAC OS X10.8 – Mountain Lion, and MAC OS X 10.9 – Mavericks.
Importance of Updating OS
You can download, install, and update the Canon Pixma iX6820 printer driver and software for these OS versions. Also, now you can reinstall the Canon Pixma iX6820 driver and software from online easy.
We, a team of technical experts, are here to assist you with Pixma iX6820 driver install and update. Also, now you can update the iX6820 printer driver and software along with the computer OS version update. You can now enable the Windows Update and the Apple Software Update for Canon iX6820 driver update in a click.
For further instructions on Windows update and Apple Software update, as our experts through call or chat.
Canon Pixma iX6820 driver Using CD
- Initially, insert the driver download CD into the computer slot.
- Then, wait for the AutoRun file to pop.
- Now, follow the set of instructions and proceed further.
- Then, enter your country name, date, and time to proceed with the driver installation.
- Now, the wizard asks for the connection mode between the computer and the Canon iX6820 printer. Our experts suggest the wired USB connection during the first time setup.
- The USB connection between the computer and the Canon iX6820 printer enables the error-free driver to install.
- Now, after selecting the connection mode, proceed to the driver download page.
- Finally, complete the Canon Pixma iX6820 printer setup by installing the suitable software for your printer.
Note: The Canon Set up CD has only the basic set of drivers for the preliminary functioning of your printer. Also, these drivers may be outdated to the date of printer manufacturing.
Canon iX6820 Software Installation
Similar to the drivers, Canon Pixma iX6820 Software installs also plays an important role. Now, you can install the latest and the compatible software set from the setup CD or the website. Also, now you can get a set of exclusive software for Windows and MAC separately. Here are the instructions for Canon Pixma iX6820 Software install.
- Initially, get the Canon Set up CD and insert it into the CD reader slot on your computer.
- Then, wait for the installation wizard to pop. Here, you can see the wizard asking for basic settings like country, language, and time.
- Now, proceed to the connection mode screen and choose the connection mode accordingly.
- After that, the wizard lists all the available software file for your computer OS version.
- Now, select the software file for your iX6820 printer and the computer depending on the purpose.
- Then follow the complete set of steps to complete the software installation process.
If you are unable to find the compatible software or need assistance with choosing the right one, ask us. Our experts are available through call or chat 24/7.