Canon ImageCLASS MF5770 Wi-Fi setup
Want to enjoy the wireless and other innovative features that are inbuilt into the canon printer setup. Try to use the compatible system with a proper intact interface using the Canon ImageCLASS MF5770 Wi-Fi setup. Yes, try to use the below steps and get highly benefited with the provided wireless features.
How do I setup my Canon ImageCLASS MF5770 printer to Wi-Fi?
- First, make sure the printer & system are active enough to perform seamless printing work.
- Pull the wireless router nearby the printer setup to obtain the uninterrupted network & to escape from the troubleshooting issues.
- Confirm whether the selected network is active till the completion of printing work.
- Operate through the wireless settings using your printer’s control panel to press the wireless button on the router. Relax until you notice the active light on your connected printer.
- Specify the network credentials if prompted using the network settings from the network menu.
- Now, you will get the list of network names. Here, you have to ensure the proper password and hit the OK option.
- Complete the wireless setup using the Canon ImageCLASS MF5770 Wi-Fi setup with the support of a compatible system.
- Start the network printing work by assigning the print command.
How do I setup my Canon ImageCLASS MF5770 printer on a computer?
- Initially, switch ON the compatible system and proceed with the user’s Wi-Fi network access.
- Try to connect the Canon printer and system device to the interface and the same network connection.
- Arrange the wireless router close to the printer setup to work on the uninterrupted printer setup.
- Make use of the Control panel settings to choose the Devices & Printers option by giving on the allotted search tab.
- On the next page, right-click the Add Devices & Printers option. Then, wait until the system finds and connects to the Canon printer.
- After finding the required Canon ImageCLASS MF5770 printer, hit the Next option,
- You can see the system may automatically download the ImageCLASS MF5770 driver software which is needed for the active Canon ImageCLASS MF5770 printer access.
- Finally, right-click the desired printer name using the appropriate settings to know the printer status to start the effortless printing.