How to get back Canon imageCLASS D570 offline to online?
Canon printer Offline issues is quite common and can be resolved by following steps. This blog can give you sufficient space to bring back the printer to the online status. Track the given steps to print efficiently using the active Canon imageCLASS D570 Printe
Reconnect the printer to the internet through Wi-Fi
- Start the troubleshooting with the basic needs by reconnecting the canon printer to the wireless network.
- Disconnect the router connection from the printer and reconnect the printer again. You can also use USB cables to connect the printer from both sides.
- If it is a wireless printer to initiate wireless printing, you need to access it through the Wi-Fi wizard setup window using the printer touch screen.
- Then, press & hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer until you notice the Wi-Fi light blinks on the printer panel.
- Then, assign a print job and try to print using the print option.
From the computer, disable the Use Canon imageCLASS d570 Printer Offline option
- Open the computer to the active mode.
- Then, select the start option and type- control panel on the search tab.
- Then, you need to pick the Hardware & Sound option from the sub-category.
- Use the upcoming screen to select the Devices & Printers option.
- Now, try to right-click on the desired Canon printer and pick view the content of the print job option from the drop-down menu.
- Use the drop-down page through a top-left corner and choose the printer tab.
- Ensure the printer offline option is not marked on the checkbox.
- If it is checked, then immediately uncheck the box.
- Do the required changes in the printer settings and try to cancel all the assigned print jobs.
- Reconnect the printer and computer.
- Assign the print job and start the colorful printing work with active Canon imageCLASS D570 printer setup.
- Yet, you couldn’t make trouble-free prints, use Our Technical team support for instant support & service.