Canon MAXIFY GX6020 Driver Setup
Driver setup is vital to get quality printouts on time with your MAXIFY GX6020 printer. Complete the Canon MAXIFY GX6020 printer setup by downloading the compatible driver. Listed below are the steps you should follow to set up the MAXIFY GX6020 driver at ease:
- Driver Download
- Driver Installation
How to Download Canon MAXIFY GX6020 Driver
- On setting up your Canon GX6020 printer to a PC and Wi-Fi, switch on your printer.
- Use either a wired or a wireless network to set up your Canon printer to the PC.
- Go to the support page of a Canon website and navigate to the support page.
- Click on the driver and download menu to get a list of compatible Canon MAXIFY GX6020 drivers.
- Enter your Canon MAXIFY printer model and the OS version to view the driver list.
- Choose a MAXIFY GX6020 driver to download and tap on the download icon.
- Check if you have the MAXIFY driver files downloaded on your PC.
How to Install Canon MAXIFY GX7020 Software
- Go to the downloaded driver on your PC and double-tap on it.
- Open the Canon MAXIFY driver installer on your PC screen.
- Follow the Canon GX6020 driver installation steps listed on the PC screen.
- Choose a network type you prefer to affix your printer and the PC.
- Click ok and wait for the Canon MAXIFY GX6020 driver to install on the PC.
- Affix your Canon MAXIFY printer to the PC and reboot your devices.
- Assign print jobs and check if your MAXIFY printer and driver are compatible.